2019 Project Manager(s)
What Is Scrip?
Fundraising method where families buy gift cards (3 types) at face value and earn rebates back.
- Physical gift cards: actual gift cards that can be used at retailer
- E-cards "Scripnow": virtual gift cards that appear in your account that can be scanned at the register, printed or emailed
- Reload cards: purchase a physical card from Scrip and reload the same card via Scripnow to replenish card balance
***manage scrip cards in your Scrip Wallet
How Does It Work?
Buy any physical gift card, e-card or reload a pre-purchased card from Scrip and receive 95% of the rebate back in your Booster account.
Ex: Buy $100 Giant Eagle physical gift card for $100 and get $3.80 in your gym booster account. The higher the Scrip rebate, the more credit you get. Earn $592.80 annually if you spend $300/week in groceries and gas.
- Go to Shop and click "Bonus Rebate" for specials.
- Go to "What's New" for upcoming specials.
Sell to neighbors, family and friends! Or have them create their own account to give rebates back to your athlete. ***Add pickup location and athletes team in the 'Classroom/Teacher' box
- Go to Shopwithscrip.com
- Create an account
- Enrollment Code: L61B1FCB9197
- Link your bank account with PrestoPay (Scrip payments come from your bank account)
- Order physical cards when a gym order is placed
- Order e-cards anytime
- Reload a reloadable card anytime
Scrip offers rebates from over 700 retailers!